Week 8 Reading and Writing

 

 
Image source: The Disrobing of Draupadi
    I am pretty happy with what this blog has developed into. I have been doing my readings on time,  and my reading notes guide me to re-tell the stories I am interested in. I missed some story assignments, which is definitely due to my poor management of time. I would definitely try and do better. I was very happy with my week 7 story. Abhimanyu's story really intrigued me. I am also very satisfied with my re-telling of the story. The image I chose is the disrobing of Draupadi. It was the image for my reading notes part b, as it was in that section that this happened. I felt this was such a big deal and that it had to be the reading image. I am again choosing this image because this incident really left a mark on me. Looking forward, I would just like to work on my time management skills and not leave assignments to the last minute!

Comments

Popular Posts