Week 8 Comments and Feedback

 

Image Source: (cheezburger)

    On my comment wall, I only have two comments right now. I am happy with my comments as both were healthy feedback. It is always nice to have your work be read by someone else as some things that might be apparent to you are not apparent to all the people. For example- I forgot to mention in the Author's note that Yama's vahana was the buffalo. I would now be updating it with new information soon!  Feedback also made me confident of my writing as I see that people are enjoying it.
    I missed some of my feedback assignments, but lately, I am making sure to read other people's stories! I have started to enjoy leaving feedback too! I think the quality of my feedback is pretty decent, as I do not try to rush it for the assignment's sake. I am also learning a lot of stuff as I am reading other people's blogs. What are the things that get my attenntion- is something I have recently started noticing while reading other blogs, and then incorporating some of those aspects in mine has been really helpful in improving my website.
    I am happy with my introduction post, and I think it really gives people a window into my life. I also feel the same about other people's introduction posts. There are a few people in the class that I really feel like I know (even though I have never met them.) Looking forward, I would like to keep improving on my website, and also I would like to be more consistent with giving out feedback. 

Comments

Popular Posts