Time Strategies

 

Time
Source: Wikipedia

    Having good time strategies is critical. Once you start falling behind the work, it takes so much to get back up. I read Eat The Frogs First Thing in The Morning (And Other Better Work Habits) because the title was catchy, and I was curious. This was a very well written article and very informative. It basically suggests that you should complete the hardest and the biggest task that you need to do the first thing in the morning. I would call myself a procrastinator, I do get work done, but it's almost always last minute. I feel "eating the frogs first thing in the morning" would be very helpful.
    The other article I read was 3 Steps to Recapture Time by @JoynicoleM. Again, it was the title that caught my attention. It stated 3 rules to "recapture time" and the one I would definitely take away is- saying no. I do find myself over engaged with things and people cause I make commitments, and a lot of those are things that I neither need to do nor want to do. I could definitely free up my time if I start saying no to these unnecessary things. I certainly would be working on that. 
    

Comments

Popular Posts