Storybook Favorites

✨My Top 3 Storybooks✨

Sikkim, India picture from Wikipedia

  • Epic Cooking: This has to be my favorite storybook! It was so creative and very well done. I have always loved to cook, and I think it is such a great hobby, but I don't think I could have ever come up with the idea of cooking the things mentioned in the epics. It looked so fun, and everything was so well documented. The blog had recipes with pictures and reviews on how it tasted, and IT TOLD A STORY. The blog looked very nice, and it makes you want to read more. I might be biased because I love ladoos, but I would give it a solid 10/10.

Ravana and Sita Image from Wikipedia

  • Gossip Girl Ayodhya: I am not the biggest gossip girl fan, but I have watched a few seasons and have enjoyed it. This storybook really engaged me. I loved the concept of telling a story like it's the hottest gossip in town. It made it so much more fun. The introduction was very well done and makes the reader very curious to read ahead. I loved how it had the "gossip girl blog" vibe and how every story had the famous "And who am I? That's one secret I'll never tell. XOXO Gossip Girl." One aspect that I wasn't the biggest fan of was the design. It wasn't bad but it could have been so much better. I would rate it a 9/10. 


Marriage of Rama and His Three Brothers, Mandi, ca 1750 A.D. 
Source Wikipedia

  • Ramayana Counseling, Inc. The name of this book caught my eye instantly. I just really wanted to know what it was about! When I opened the link it actually felt like a counselor's blog, not very modern but still legit.  I loved how the author made "Dr. Valmiki" write it, I think that was a great idea. I also agree that the people from the Ramayana definitely needed counseling after everything they have been through. Urmila's and Lakshamana's story was such a fun read. It was actually playing in my head as I read through. The blog had a very nice pace to it and never felt boring. I would give it a 10/10.












Comments

Popular Posts